- 4-5 Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 6 Slices cooked Bacon, cut in half
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chives, or olives (optional)
Grill the chicken breasts until tender but not pink, (I use my Forman) about 6 minutes on each side on medium heat. Prepare bacon and set aside. Place chicken breast halves onto a cookie sheet and use a spoon to spread on BBQ Sauce on top of the chicken breast halves. Place 2 pieces of bacon on top of the breasts and use about 1/3 cup of shredded cheese to smother each one. Put in oven until cheese melts. You may add the sour cream, tomatoes, chives, or olives to you liking.