Total Cook Time: 20-30 min Serves 8-10
- 1.5 lbs of ground turkey or 90/10 hamburger
- 1 Pkt Chili Seasonings
- 2 C diced tomatoes (w/ juice)
- 1C(small) diced green chilies (w/ juice)
- 3 C Black Beans (w/ juice)
- 1 C Corn (drained)
- 1 Boulion Cube (chicken)
- 3 C water
- 1-2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper (Ground) if desired
- 1/3 C Dried Chopped Onions
Brown meat, add in 1/2 of chopped onions.
Once cooked strain and rinse.
Return meat back to stock pot add in Chili Seasonings, Boulion Cube, Cumin, Cayenne (if desired) and remaining chopped onions and water. Bring to a boil and let boil for a few min allowing some of the water to cook off.
While boiling add in Tomatoes, Chilies & Corn and allow to boil for apx 2-5 min. Stir occasionally to keep from scorching bottom.
Add in Beans while boiling reduce heat and allow to simmer for 10 to 15 min.
Top with Sour Cream or Cheese Cubes and serve in a bread bowl!