Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thanksgiving Stuffing


1 (14 oz) pkg cubed Stuffing
1 lb ground Sausage
4 Tbsp Butter
1 Onion (chopped)
3 stalks Celery (chopped)
1 can (small) Water Chestnuts (sliced)
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can (16 oz) Chicken Broth
2 Carrots (grated)
Sage
Salt & Pepper
  • Brown the sausage
  • Melt butter and saute celery and onion
  • Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
  • If mixture is too dry - add more broth or melted butter
  • Season with salt, pepper and sage
  • Place in a large casserole dish and cover with foil
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes

3 comments:

guinevere said...

this looks like a blast! you are my blogger idol. how did you get the idea?

Whitney & Brandon said...

I'm very excited for this blog!! Fun Fun... I'm sure we will come away with tons of ideas

Bonster said...

Sounds yummy, I love to try new recipes during the Holidays! I have a few of the "tried and true" and then a few new stuff!