I dont know anyone who doesnt LOVE cinnamon rolls... so warm and gooey!!! But I must admit some are much better than others... this recipe is one of my faves and it really not all that difficult!
Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
1 4oz pkg active dry yeast
1 c warm milk
1/3 c margarine, melted
1 tsp salt
4 c. flour
1 c packed brown sugar
2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 c margarine, softend(leave on counter till no longer cold to touch, do not heat in microwave)
1. Dissolve yeast in warm milk, in lg bowl. Add sugar, margarine, salt, egg & flour (one cup at a time) and mix well.
2. Knead dough into a large ball, dust dough and bowl with flour. return dough to bowl, cover with towel and place in a warm place and let rise for 1 hr.
3. After 1hr roll out dough on a floured surface. Roll flat to aprox 21" long and 16" wide and abt 1/4" thick.
4. preheat oven to 400
5. Spread softened butter on dough, mix brown sugar and cinnamon and spread mixture on dough.
6. Roll dough long ways (21" side)
7. Once dough is all rolled slide non flavored dental floss under the roll (about 1 3/4" pieces) cross ends of floss and pull tight to cut dough. Repeat until entire roll is cut (makes about 12).
8. Place 6 rolls on a greased baking pan and cook for 10 min.
9. Let cool till rolls are cool to the touch but not cold and coat generously with frosting.
Cinnabon Cream Cheese Frosting
8Tbs ( 1 stick) margarine, softened
1 1/2 c powdered sugar
1/4 c (2 oz) cream cheese
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Combine ALL ingredients in a large bowl. Beat on med and increase speed till fluffy.